The construction of the Sanctuary began in 1903, by order of Father António Martins Carneiro.
Two architects were responsible for the project. Miguel Ventura Terra was the first one to take the job and Miguel Nogueira Júnior replaced him in 1925.
Despite the Sanctuary have been completed only in 1943, it was opened for cult in 1926.
The Sanctuary also includes the “Núcleo Museológico do Templo-Monumento de Santa Luzia (Museological Center of Temple-Monument of Santa Luzia). The collection consists of pictures, carvings, tiles and others.
Sanctuary of Santa Luzia Map Installation:
- Download Sanctuary of Santa Luzia Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.