Salty Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds some fun to the environment and add to the minecraft world something useful. This mod brings salt to the world.
Mod adds the following blocks:
- Salt Ore
- Block Of Salt & Cracked Block Of Salt
- Chiseled Salt Block
- Pillar Salt Block, Short Pillar Salt Block & Salt Chapiter
- Salt Brick, Cracked Salt Brick & Chiseled Salt Brick
- Salt Lamp
- Salt Slab
- Salt Brick Slab
- Salt Brick Stairs
- Salt Crystals
- Salt Lake Bottom (Stone & Dirt)
- Mineral Mud Block
From the salt ore you can get salt. With its help, you guessed it, it is possible to pickle food! And we all know that salty food is much tastier. It becomes a nutritious and satisfies hunger longer, only slightly, but during the game is palpable. And though salt ore not easy to find, expense it into a separate dish is very small. Therefore, after a visit to the canyon or the caves, you can enjoy a long healthy and delicious food.
- For fried foods – a pinch of salt
- For raw fish – three pinches of salt
- So, with the help of salt you can neutralize rotten flesh, although expense in this case will be much greater, as many as eight pinches.
For convenient storage of salt can raise it in the block, which by the way, also has an effect. This unit melts around them snow and ice. Well, not very good for the slugs & witchs.
Like a Jack-o’Lantern from a salt block can craft the salt lamp with dim romantic lighting but.
Well, the last speciality – the salt crystals! Find them can only luckiest miner) They grow only on salt ore at a depth of less than 40 units, and where there is no direct sunlight. Mined with silk touch tools.
Instantly killing slugs & witchs! Poor creatures…
And though in themselves they are useless, but growing them, you can host a salt farm. It is not very fast and efficient, but then the salty food is not vital product.
For normal growth of crystals you will need to assemble construction of any five salt blocks (see. picture), pour water around, hide all this from the rain and light and wait.
Salt crystals grow in several stages. Be careful! Obtain salt can only be fully grown.
Also, based on salt can be prepared some new dishes.
- Soft-boiled egg
- Pumpkin porridge
- Stewed vegetables (You can add salt, mushrooms in various combinations)
- Fruit salad (adds lightness)
- Dandelion salad (You can add salt, good for health)
- Pickled Mushroom
- Pickled Fern (strengthens bones)
- Carrot Pie
- Apple Pie
- Potato Pie
- Onion Pie
- Fish Pie
- Salmon Pie
- Mushroom Pie
And finally, this little mod changes the world around, adding a dry salt lakes!
There are extremely rare, but it is an excellent source of salt.
Just added this type of soil as saline soil and the plant saltwort, grows only in these soils on the banks of the salt lakes.
This plant is valuable to its healing effect.
From the saltwort can make salads, pies, it can marinate or consumed raw. All these products have different strength and duration of the effect.
Also, if you mix the ashes of saltwort with water, you can get a fizzy drink, relieve you of all the effects and extinguishing the fire, if you suddenly caught fire.
Oh, and for dessert prepared muffin, allowing you to stay longer fed.
Under the salt lake, you can find blocks of mineral mud. From this mud you can craft mud mask for the body (and soul)
Mud Mask is the armor. It is not very strong and does not protect you from much damage, but the mask improves your health and slowly restore it. Just mask extinguish you if you put it in its entirety.
Ore Dictionary list:
- Salt Ore – oreSalt
- Salt Block – blockSalt
- Salt Crystals – blockSaltCrystal
- Salt – lumpSalt
- Pinch of Salt – dustSalt
- Effervescent Ash – dustSoda
- Saltwort – cropSaltwort
- Mineral Mud – materialMineralMud
Salty Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.