RPGLoot Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 adds an RPG-Like looting system. When mobs or players are killed, items will not drop from them but will instead stay with the corpse. When the corpse is right clicked the drops and your inventory can be viewed and then the loot taken or left. If loot is left it will despawn with the corpse after 5 minutes. When killed by a player the loot belongs to, and can only be looted that player. If killed by any means other than a player the corpse can be looted by anyone.
RPGLoot Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.