RPGCraft2k3 Resource Pack 1.9, 1.8 made using RPG maker 2k3, and popular RPG maker resources. Giving it a nice RPG maker feel. Really gives life to the environment, and useful for creative RPG crafting. There are many animated items and blocks within this texture pack. All valuable ores and objects shine. Torches, Furnaces, Jack-O-lanterns, and redstone torches also have custom animations.
RPGCraft2k3 Resource Pack Installation
- Download RPGCraft2k3 Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!