RPG Advanced Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds 3 types of items. Poles and wallsigns are used to create waypoints. Signs are then places on poles. When a sign is placed, you can choose a waypoint and the sign will automatically point toward the waypoint, showing the distance and the name of the waypoint (or a custom name is you wish so). Right clicking on a sign will display a “flypath” to the destination waypoint.
This mod also adds some breadcrumbs (glowcrumbs) that will drop on the ground automatically (when in the hotbar). Breadcrumbs are only visible by the player dropping them, decay in ~1h and are visible in low light level.
If a stack of breadcrumb is used on a sign, they will become linked. You can now walk to your destination following the path you want. Once you reach your destination, the path is set and right clicking on the sign will show the custom path instead of the “flypath”. Custom path can be reinitialised by shift+right cliking the sign.
2 keybindings are included to clear the display of the path (Numpad 9) and hide/show the breadcrumbs (Numpad 8).
RPG Advanced Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.