Roxa’s Fuel Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 adds more organic fuel for the furnace.
You probably know the problem of too many seeds as soon as you got a good wheat farm going. So what to do with the seeds? Too much for feeding chickens… This mod adds a new use: Burn them in a furnace!
Apart from normal wheat seeds you can burn pumpkin or melon seeds, leaves, wheat (all of them give a quater of the energy you need to cook one Item) and sugar cane (which gives half the energy, just like sticks do).
Best way to burn large quantities of seeds/anything else: connect a hopper to the side of a furnace and place a chest above the hopper: The hopper will automatically feed the fuel you put in the chest into the furnace.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.