Roxa’s Experience Gem Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 adds a craftable gem to easily store your Experience.
To do this, grab your Gem and rightclick: That will deposit one of your levels into the gem. To get the experience back, simly hold shift/sneak and rightclick.
The gem can hold up to 50 levels and will give back experience as long as the players level is below 100.
You will notice the shining effect as long as at least one level is stored. The “damage bar” shows how full the gem is. Looking like in the crafting recepie the gem is empty. If the bar is green, it is nearly fully charged. If there is no damage bar at all, the gem stores 50 levels.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.