Router Reborn Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is a remaking and upgrading of the Factorization router. Now you can pull items from the bottom of all 10 machines and eject them to the me interface. Your work becomes more effective.
It will transfer or extract items to/from any connected inventory.
- Item filter: Allows you to black list or white list up to 9 items, It also gives you the option to ignore metadata (damage value)
- Machine filter: Allows you to blacklist or white list machines to extract/transfer items from/to, Visit near option available.
- Speed: In a large network this will make it skip any full inventory or machine that don’t match in the filter more quickly, increasing speed in large setups.
- Bandwidth: Will transfer 1 stack at the time.
- Thorough: Will finish filling one machine before moving on to the next.
- Eject: Allow you to eject any items extracted from a machine to a chest or any other inventory next to the router.
- Camouflage: Device that allows you to right click a block to store its type, then right click a router to make the router look like the block.
- Inventory Cable: Used to connect inventory that is not touching, can be used between machines or from router to machine.
- Work as normal barrels, 3 tiers 64/1024/4096 stacks.
- Uses ore dictionary to allow storing all variants of a ore or metall in 1 barrel.
- Can be locked Empty or with a item inside, Locking with a item will prevent it from forgetting its item type when the last item is removed.
- Unlock it to clear it.
- Locking is done by right clicking the unit with a empty hand.
- Extractor: extracts from tank or machine, work simular as item router, machines must be touching eath other, output side can be set with a wrench.
- Sender: Output liquid to any connected tank or machine, Same as above but Input side is set with a wrench.
- Same as liquid routers but for RF.
Can be used to pick up Storage unit with content or Item router, Used to set input/output side of liquid/energy router.
Router Reborn Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.