Rough Tweaks Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds some small hardcore changes to the game. All features are based around making the minecraft health system a bit more difficult. You can turn off / change every single feature in your config file.
- Disables natural health regeneration on world join (Turns the gamerule to false).
- Sleeping now heals 1 Heart.
- Adds 5 new items which heal half a heart on use
- Salve: Can be used 2 times
- Plaster: Can be used 4 times
- Bandage: Can be used 6 times
- Medikit: Can be used 16 times
- Enchanted Medikit: Can be used 16 times. Also gives the user the absorption effect for a short period.
- There are currently 2 ways to get these items:
- Hostile Mobs have a 1 in 30 chance to drop either Salve, a Plaster or a Bandage
Rough Tweaks Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.