Rotten Flesh to Leather Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is used by a furnace. This mod just simply throw in Rotten Flesh in the top slot, and alakazam!
NEW HARDCORE VERSION!
After multiple requests and complaints that the original was “too easy”, I’m bringing in the new “Hardcore” version of this mod. Instead of smelting Rotten Flesh into Leather, you need to “purify” the Rotten Flesh first. Do this by putting Rotten Flesh, Sugar, and Bonemeal anywhere on the grid to make regular Flesh. Now only then you can make it into Leather by smelting it. Have fun!
How to install Rotten Flesh to Leather Mod for Minecraft:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
Download Rotten Flesh to Leather Mod for Minecraft: