Rosemary Forest Map concept was creating a peaceful fantasy world where all creatures live in harmony. We want a natural area and a civilized area. To link the two places we used fairies as human aspect.
We designed a a valley with a lake and forest. In the forest are many different animals like a rabbit and a fox, insects and flowers. In the middle of the lake is a rugged island with the fairy castle on top. The lake is surrounded by a fantasy terrain with flowers, big trees and purple highlighting elements. The two areas are connected by big bridge in the middle. Below the surface of the lake live fishes and corals.
Rosemary Forest Map Installation
- Download Rosemary Forest Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.