Rollercoaster Park Map is a giant Amusement Park with a lot of Attractions. This Amusement Park have a lot of Rollercoaster’s, Moving Thrill Rides (with out Mods) and a lot of little Easter Eggs. This is just a Creation Map you can do waht ever you want with this map, have fun exploring it. This is a Realistic Amusement Park, i tryed to make it so Realistic as possible.
What do you have to do when you start this Map:
- 1. You will Spawn in a Room then read all Signs and after that press the button.
- 2. When you spawn in your house, go in your Garage and take all “Money” from the Chest, beacause you will need it.
- 3. Go in your “Car”(Minecart) and enjoy the roadtrip on the Freeway to the Amusement Park.
- This Map is for the Minecraft 1.9
- Play on Peaceful.
- Play only on Gamemode 2.
- When you play this Map on a Server you must activate Commandblock’s, because every thing in this map can’t work with
The best Attracktions in this Park:
- Poseidon: This is Watercoaster with 2 Drops and a Drop Throgh a Cave.
- Silver Star: This is the biggest Rollercoaster in this Park with a lot of Drops , Courves and at the end is a Photo Point. You can
buy your Ridephoto at the Exit of the ride.
- Dark Ride: This is a Rollercoaster in a dark cave with a lot of special light effects.
- Observation tower: You can see all of this amusement park from the highest point.
- Danger Mine: A Rollercoaster that rides through a Mine with a lot of “scary” special effects.
- Splash Mine: This Watercoaster rides through a Mine with a lot of drops inro the water.
- Crazy Mine: A Rollercoaster that rides through a Mine with special effects and a there is a Point you will ride backwards.
- Firework Show: Every day at 00:00 a’clock starts a Firework show behind the Lake.
Rollercoaster Park Map Installation
- Download Rollercoaster Park Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.