Roguelike Dungeons mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is inspired by super-hostile maps and roguelike dungeon crawlers. With the added insanity of destructible/buildable terrain. Fundamentally the gameplay is vanilla, with the changes mainly being to the world generator
Roguelike Dungeons Mod features:
- Adds randomized maze-like dungeons riddled with monsters, spawners and phat lewtz.
- is available for single player, and for multiplayer.
- is meant to be played on hard, but scales down for lower difficulties
Install Roguelike Dungeons Mod:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.