Rockhounding Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is focused on producing decorating and building materials, but also aims to enhance exploration and cave mining to discover and collect the various workable resources. The mod covers different paths, each one with its peculiar methods.
The main path is the simple rockhounding: it spawns in the overworld a wide collection of minerals and rocks to search for and process into building parts. Each rock is depicted with its typical real-life look.
Additional ores can be found to approach other paths, from chemistry to metallurgy and gemology, producing more blocks or performing applications involving the previously processed items.
The mod is provided of a low-tier technology, a set of machines to process the materials in a reasonable way. There are also functional features and simple experiments. Every feature is meant to be as much as possible progressive so to also emphasize the questing side of the mod.
The Tech Tree quickly shows at a glance all the parts composing the mod and what they allow to do.
Rockhounding Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.