The “SS BISMARCK” was the third ship of the Imperator-class-trio, her sisterships were the “SS IMPERATOR” and “SS VATERLAND”.
The ship was launched in 1914 and became the world’s biggest ship, with 56.551 BRT, it was about 10.000 BRT bigger than the Titanic.
But the german HAPAG-Liner “SS Bismarck” wasn’t even completed when WW1 started. So it took much more time to complete the ship and during the war, the german submarines sunk many british ships, also the White-Star-Line’s “HMHS Britannic”.
Then, Germany has lost the war and had to pay reperations to the allies, so in 1922, the just finished “Bismarck” was handed over
to the british White-Star-Line and became the “RMS Majestic”
In 1936, the “Majestic” should have been sold for scrapping, but it was converted into a Boys’ and Artificers’ training ship and was renamed as “HMS Caledonia” After the outbreak of WW2, the “Caledonia” should become a troop-transporter, but in 1939, she cought fire and burnt out, sinking at her moorings. The wreck was sold in 1940 for scrap.
RMS MAJESTIC, ex. BISMARCK Imperator Class Map Installation:
- Download RMS MAJESTIC, ex. BISMARCK Imperator Class Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.