Right Click Torch Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 does nothing more than allowing a player to place a torch in the world, by simply right clicking whilst holding a pickaxe, shovel or axe. You don’t have to keep torches on your hotbar, simply having one anywhere in your inventory is enough.
The mod has no configuration files, and the only dependency is forge.
Right Click Torch Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.