RFTools Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds a number of machines and items that are useful in an RF (Redflux) based environment.
The basic idea of this mod is to provide various items and tools that will make it easier for people to manage big RF networks and help with tech builds in general. This mod is not meant to be used on its own. You should use it together with mods like Thermal Expansion, EnderIO, and so on.
In addition to tools to help with RFTools Mod also contains a few major systems for teleportation (a bit similar to Star Trek, not with regular portals) as well as a fully featured dimension building system.
The following items and blocks are present in the current version of RFTools mod:
- RFTools Manual: an in-game craftable manual for this mod.
- RF Network Monitor: with this item you can check out the RF situation in a set of connected blocks and find out where all the energy is going.
- RF Monitor: this block can monitor the RF situation in another block near it (3x3x3 area). It gives a visual representation of the amount of RF in the block and can also send out a redstone signal under certain conditions.
- Crafter: this is an automatic crafter that can handle up to 8 recipes at once and also allows crafting recipes to use the results of earlier recipes in the same machine.
- Scanner: with this block you can make it easier to find your stuff in your storage network.
- Power Relay: with this block you can throttle down a part of your power network in case a redstone signal is given (or not). This can be used (in combination with the RF Monitor) to turn off ore procession (for example) in case your main power system doesn’t have enough power.
- Teleportation system: several blocks for a powerful teleportation system.
- Power generation: RFTools contains a powerful but rather complicated power generation system for the more adventerous tinkerers among you.
- Simple but powerful shield system that can selectively block players, mobs, items, animals and so on.
- Developers Delight item. A tool for developers!
- A modular screen system to display various values like energy level, fluid contents, time of the day, dimension power and so on.
- A powerful mob spawner.
- A very comprehensive and fully featured dimension builder system!
- Support for Open Computers and ComputerCraft (shield, teleportation system, dimension builder and screen controller).
RFTools Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
Note: This mod Required: McJtyLib