RFTools Control Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is an addon mod for RFTools which adds automation control using a visual grid based programming language. Using opcodes that you arrange in a grid you can move items around, control redstone, check energy (RF) and so on. You can access regular inventories but this mod also supports direct access to a storage scanner controlled system. In the future it will also provide a way to the storage scanner to autocraft items.
The two main blocks in this mod are the programmer which is used to create programs and the processor that executes those programs. Networking is also provided.
RFTools Control Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.