RFDrills Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is an addon to Thermal Expansion and EnderIO adds drills and chainsaws. Drills can mine both hard materials, like stone, and soft materials, like dirt! Chainsaws can be used both as axes and as shears. Also, they are all upgradable in a similar fashion to Simply Jetpacks.
- ThermalExpansion – adds 4 tiers of tools
- EnderIO – adds 2 tiers of tools
- RedstoneArsenal – adds the ultimate 5th tier tool for ThermalExpansion
- Waila – see how much RF you need to mine a block and your mining mode
- Version Checker – allows you to update the mod in-game! You should also be able to see changelogs of the new versions.
Note: This mod Requires CoFHCore to run!
RFDrills Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.