REX’ PACK Resource Pack 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 is a futuristic and space themed resourcepack. It have focused mostly on the weapons, tools, armor and items.
REX’ PACK used to have music aswell, now it has returned as an Add-On! You can download the music add-on here
Simply put this above your REX’ PACK in resourcepacks menu to enable new awesome music discs!
- 50+ Custom textures.
- 30+ Animated items and blocks.
- 3D Models. (Version with and without)
- 32×32 textures.
- No mods required.
- Connected textures compatibility – if optifine is installed.
- Custom Font.
- Custom Title Screen.
- Custom XP bar.
REX’ PACK Resource Pack Installation:
- Download REX’ PACK Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!