Revolution Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 is a minecraft forge mod that adds all kinds of stuff into the game. At the moment, the main feature of the mod is adding ai humans into the game.
Humans: Feeling alone? Add some humans to your aliance! They will follow you and help you attacking mobs.
You can give them gear like swords or bows or armor too.
The mod actually works pretty easy. Rightclick a human and click “ally”. The human will request some items, click ok to give them(if you don’t have them, leave the interface, get the items and try to ally the human again).
Once you allied the human, you can give them items like swords or bows or armor, by first selecting a item in your hotbar, then rightclick the human and then press give item. The human should now either hold the item in his right hand or on his head/torso/legs/feet.
Revolution Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.