Render distance before & after:
Mob crowding before & after:
Revamp Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 Features
- SMP/LAN compatible.
- Highly configurable – be sure to check Revamp.cfg.
- Mobs are visible when you’re far away, will still be active at farther distances, and will wander more often. (Is more CPU intensive.)
- Mobs won’t stare at you when you are invisible.
- Villagers make better use of the doors around them and spread out around the village. With a pre-existing village, this may take a few in-game days or require you to manually move villagers to abandoned parts of town.
- Villagers take advantage of bigger houses and spread around inside instead of clustering near the door.
- Villagers require light to stay in a house.
- Villagers can establish homes underground. If you have a door that cannot see the sky for the 5 blocks on either side, and has a roof of 4 solid blocks, this counts as an underground house. At night, the testificates will move toward the side of the door with the most light (using the same 5 blocks in front and behind the door). Breedig and everything else works just like a regular village.
- Villagers can have twins.
- Villagers will follow you if you hold out an emerald.
- Villagers in non-raining biomes (eg, desert) will not move indoors when it rains during the day.
- Villagers are better at finding new doors and ignore those they can’t actually get to.
- Doors-per-villager setting. No more tacky doors everywhere!
- Villager-per-Iron Golem setting. Every villager can have a personal body guard! (Requires 21 doors for first golem to spawn.)
How to install Revamp Mod:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.