Resource Pack Organizer Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 overhauls the Resource Pack screen to give you finer control and a couple new related features.
- Organize resource pack into folders that you can navigate from within the game
- Search pack names and description (supports the * wildcard)
- Sort packs alphabetically A-Z or Z-A
- Display a list of active resource packs on your screen (configurable position and color)
- Stop Minecraft from removing incompatible packs after each restart
Resource Pack Organizer Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.