RenderMod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 gives third party mods managed access to the player render classes.
Render is a client API which provides access to:
- The class “RenderPlayer” and
- The class “ModelPlayer” and
- The class “ModelBiped”
while minimizing conflicts between mods.
Render Player API Mod Installation:
- Download Render Player API Mod
- Vanilla for mods on a vanilla (non Minecraft Forge) client.
- Forge for mods on a Minecraft Forge client.
- read the “installation” section of the API’s download’s readme file
- Render Player API is compatible with Minecraft Forge, just install Render Player API after Minecraft Forge.