Render Distance-Mob Spawning Fix Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 fixes the issues when render distance started to directly control how many chunks are loaded when previously the internal server always loaded chunks to a “view distance” of 10; they presumably did this to allow larger render distances to work. In this case, the minimum view distance is limited to 10 chunks, but can go higher, which is what they should have done.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.