RemoveHUDbutNotHand Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 allow you to toggle Minecraft HUD visibility (like pressing the F1 key), but without hiding the player’s hand. So very helpful for creating realistic 1rst person Cinematics or Screenshots!
How to use it:
You just need to press one key (Default F8), editable in Minecraft “Controls” Menu. After pressing it, the HUD vanish (like pressing F1), but the player’s hand stay visible! A new press, and the HUD reappears immediatly!
NOTE: The current version config GUI might be different from this screenshot
RemoveHUDbutNotHand Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.