Remote Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 allows you to do two things modify an arrow when it is launched and use a remote to set of redstone signals.
- 1. Make the remote
- 2. Shift Right Click on a block to place down the reciver
- 3. Create another Remote
- 4. Right Click on the new block with the remote to set the location
- 5. Right Click the remote to power the reciver
To use the arrow updater:
- 1. Make the arrow updater
- 2. Place it down
- 3. Right Click it to change the mode
- 4. Power it with redstone
- 5. Shoot an arrow and watch what happends
Remote Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.