Reinforced Tools Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds many new tools and is targeted for players that want a little extra out of Minecraft, but nothing too drastic.
The Base Items
5 of the items include the stone rod, iron rod, and diamond rod and increases the tool’s durability by 7.5%, 25% + 8, and 50% + 64, respectively. The other two items have recently been added that increase the efficiency of your tools. They are the Diamond shards and obsidian shard. (Obsidian shards are better).
The rods can be used in place as sticks to make pickaxes, axes, shovels, and/or hoes.
You may increase the durability of all forms of tools from wood to diamond.
- Diamond and obsidian shards can be used on reinforced diamond pickaxes only.
- Emeralds can be used on reinforced diamond pickaxes only.
- Titanium Ingots which can be used to create the fully titanium Pickaxe, axe, shovel, and hoe.
- Obsidian Shards: You have a chance to collect these from mining obsidian.
- Diamond Shards: You have a chance to collect these from mining Diamond.
- Titanium Ingots: Can be collected once you create the Scavenger Pickaxe. When using the scavenger Pickaxe on anything, you have a chance of obtaining a Titanium Ingot.
- stone rod: two stone blocks stacked. (Like making sticks from wood)
- iron rod: two iron ingot stacked.
- diamond rod: two diamonds stacked.
Use the rods as if they were sticks for pickaxes.
Reinforced Tools Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.