Reims Cathedral, located in Reims France, was the site of 25 coronations of the kings of France, from Louis VIII in 1223 to Charles X in 1825. The construction of Reims cathedral began in 1211 under the divine guidance of Archbishop Aubry de Humbert and designer Jean d’Orbais. The Cathedral was modeled after the Chartres Cathedral.
Reims Cathedral Map Installation:
- Download Reims Cathedral Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.