Regensbergen Map is the city of regensbergen, set in about the 18th century for comparison. Theres 2 ships, a castle, 24 houses, a blacksmith, a tavern, a bakery, several cranes, several market stalls, 3 gates and some irrigation works. The people in this city believe in the gods of nature, thats why there is a big garden on top of the mountain with an altar. Inside the castle you can see a big throne room, the master bedroom and the table of the 10 great lords. The castle features a big area to explore with hallways and such, but those are not in the screenshots and are for yourself to explore!
Regensbergen Map Installation:
- Download Regensbergen Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.