Refined Storage Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is an Applied Energistics style mod for Minecraft. Refined Storage mod gives players access to all their items at once. These items are stored safely in one of the many storage capabilities the mod offers. This mod is not only used to get access to items in one handy interface, but also to manipulate items and blocks in the world and from the system.
- A big amount of iron and quartz is required throughout the mod.
- A decent amount of diamonds and gold is also required for some items.
Craft following blocks (in order) to have a minimal setup:
- Controller (1x)
- Solderer (1x)
- Grid (1x)
- Disk Drive (1x)
- 1k Storage Disk (1x)
You can connect these machines with Cable, but you can also just place them next to each other in any direction.
- Creative Controller
- Disk Drive
- Storage Block
- External Storage
- Crafting Grid
- Machine Casing
- Construction Core
- Destruction Core
- Quartz Enriched Iron
- Storage Part
- Storage Disk
- Wireless Grid
- Creative Wireless Grid
Refined Storage Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.