Redstone Paste Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a Mod that adds a new form of redstone dust into the game, allowing you to transmit redstone signals across a variety of surfaces, including ceilings and walls.
The placement of the paste is uniquely different than normal redstone, however. It can be applied to any of the four directions of a block face, allowing you to create compact redstone paths, and only direct current in the directions you desire. Individual segments can be removed by clicking them while highlighted, or you can remove the entire face at once by clicking the center area.
Install Redstone Paste Mod:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.