Many years ago a dynasty originated in our country. The lord of the third generation, The Great Tugreus, quickly realized an raising unrest in the population. Many were poor and could not afford a house starving to death in the streets. Especially people from rural
areas suffered under this conditions. However the age of invention and technology had come to life.
Many implements were developed with the intention to grant people a better life.
Nontheless there was one severe problem. Energy! We lacked energy.
Without energy the amount of new mashines dwindled acutly. In the same way the jobs did.
Therefore Tugreus decided to capture a Titan intending to use him as an energy source for the machines in the factories.
The fight laste three days and nights. Many men died but in the end they overcame and chained the titan.
A titan’s core contains a lot of energetic force.
The best scientists minds of our country got together to develop
a machine that would allows us to make use of this energy.
After five long years they made the breakthrough and constructed a machinery.
From this time on our city was supplied with energy. Nobody had to starve. Nobody had to suffer.
None of us humans. Any form of dominion is built up on blood. Whether ours, or theirs.
Yet no bloodshed in history was unchastened. Our punishment was brought by the incensed titans.
A flood. A flood of blood. It came over our land out of nothing. The only warning was a remote growl permeating our bones.
Each tree. Each shrub. Every river. All fruits.
Year for year passed by. Now it is already 50 years past and the blood still can not be washed off.
The blood adheres to our hands. It adheres to our souls.
Many years ago a dynasty thrived in our country.
A dynasty now drowned in blood.
A RED DYNASTY.
Red Dynasty Map Installation
- Download Red Dynasty Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.