RecStat Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 Exposes a player’s recording status to all other players on the (LAN) server. This mod adds prefixes to the player name visible in chat, in the player list (the one accessible vie TAB) and in the name tag.
The recording state is toggleable via a key (default ‘r’) and a command (/recstat). The command has three subcommands: get (get recording state), set (set recording state) and toggle (toggle recording state) and a optional player parameter for OPs (get with player parameter works for all players). Furthermore the types of prefix text and the HUD position and text can be edited via the (ingame) config.
RecStat Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.