Reconstructor Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a machine that accepts Buildcraft energy to repair most things with a damage bar. This machine is now RF powered.
- Two recipes are added (each can be disabled in the config) one using diamond gears (for Buildcraft), the other using invar gears (for Thermal Expansion). The Buildcraft recipe is removed and the chest is replaced with a Redstone Reception Coil (as of 2.1 this is now a piece of redstone dust and the gear item is configurable).
- The default (configurable) energy usage is 50 RF / point of damage repaired. (5 MJ for pre-1.7 versions)
- Will not repair Tinkers Construct tools, IC2 non-electric tools, or IC2 or TE charged items, or other non-standard damage items
- Can be configured to restrict repairs to only items which extend from the vanilla classes for tools, armor, bows, and swords.
- An op-only command of /recon_blacklist will add the currently held item to a blacklist of items that will not be repaired.
- Items will automatically be ejected from the machine when processing is complete in the following priority:
- A random Buildcraft pipe (if available)
- A random adjacent inventory
- An adjacent inventory in the following order: below, right, behind, left, above (never out the front)
- Launched into the world vertically from the block (like a BC Quarry without adjacent pipes or chests)
Reconstructor Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.