RebornCore Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a core library mod used in TechReborn and other mods. It allows us to ship less duplicate class files, keeping ram usage and bugs to a minimum.
It includes helper classes for:
- Fuel power allows us to add power values to fuel
- Custom tool tip api, allows us to easily add tooltips to walia and the item stack.
- Custom slots, allows use to have custom slots. E.g that only allow the player to remove items
- In world multi block placer helper, allows the player to see the shape of a multi block in world
- Connected texture generator, allows us to generate connected textures at runtime.
RebornCore Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.