ReAuth Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 capabilities:
- Fixes the Problem of having to restart your Client when your Session is invalid
- Shows whether your Session is valid
- Change Accounts while Minecraft is running
- Change Username for playing offline (has to be enabled in config)
Just hit the “Re-Login” Button in the Multiplayermenu and enter your Logindata, after that you will be able to login on your Servers
The Mod is clientside only – it will not work in servers mods folder.
ReAuth Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.