Reasonable Realism Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a pack and a mod. That’s right, it’s both.
There’s actually four sub-mods (not including the library parent mod three of them depend on). Each mod works just fine on its own, of course, but together they’re even better, as each sub-mod addresses alterations to a single aspect of Minecraft:
- Mining and Resources (Harder Ores*)
- The Underground (Harder Underground*)
- Wildlife, Animals, and Farming (Harder Wildlife*)
- Automation (Expanded Industry)
Note: This mod Requires HardLib
You will need Custom Ore Generation, at least v1.2.18 as well. COG is used by the submods for some world generation features.
Reasonable Realism is about making the game more challenging and applying a handful of real world ideas into the mix.
Reasonable Realism Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.