Reap Mod Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds a function that harvests crops when you right click them. Trees are now harvestable too. If you break the bottom log of a tree while not sneaking, the whole tree will be harvested. This mod also works with other mods that are adding other crops or trees to Minecraft.
In the config file you can define which crops can be harvested or not. The tools to break trees and the log types are also configurable.
Reap Mod Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.