Realistico Resource Pack 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8 is a 512x textures, pixel-perfect, hyper-realistic yet extremely simple, and always updated. Realistico has been designed with obsessive attention to detail, enhancing the missing realism of Minecraft with high quality textures, realistic shadows and missing details while keeping the original Minecraft feel. Featuring the hand-crafted bump mapping*, it guarantees an exclusive and immersive gaming experience, with an unbelievable lighting. The *bump mapping requires the Shaders mod and the SEUS shaderpack loaded (SEUS Ultra DOF recommended).
Realistico Resource Pack Installation
- Download Realistico Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!