Realistic World Gen (RWG) is a wonderful Mod which is not compatible with other biome mods! biomes o plenty support will be added soon. You can enjoy a fresh new time with Realistic World Gen Mod.
Supported by RWG:
Compatible with RWG: IndustrialCraft2, Tinker’s Construct, Luckyblocks, Mariculture, Harvestcraft, Chisel, Railcraft, gregtech, Botania, Applied Energistics 2, Ars Magicka 2, Battle Towers, Wild Caves 3, Buildcraft, Forestry, Project Red, Underground Biomes,
Compatible but requires config editing:
MineFactoryReloaded, Mo’ Creatures
Not compatible: Alternate terrain gen, Lord of the Rings Mod, New Dawn
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.