Realistic Terrain Generation Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 (RTG) is a mod that adds a new world type which generates realistic terrain. It doesn’t add new blocks. It doesn’t add new mobs. It doesn’t even add new biomes. It simply generates more realistic-looking terrain for existing Overworld biomes (including those added by other mods).
Because RTG generates vanilla biomes, it is compatible with most mods, including (but not limited to) AE2, AgriCraft, Ancient Trees, Animals+, Better Villages, Blood Magic, Botania, Butterfly Mania, Camping Mod, Chocolate Quest, DoggyStyle, Ender Zoo, Et Futurum, Ex Nihilo, Galacticraft, Gany’s Mods, Just a Few Fish, Lycanite’s Mobs, Magneticraft, Mariculture, Metallurgy, Millenaire, Mo’ Creatures, Mutant Creatures, Nevermine, Oceancraft, OreSpawn, Pam’s HarvestCraft, Plant Mega Pack, Primitive Mobs, RailCraft, Roguelike Dungeons, Ruins, Runic Dungeons, Streams, Tinkers’ Construct, Wild Caves, Witchery, and many more!
Realistic Terrain Generation Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.