Realistic Survival Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a total conversion that disallows “unrealistic” things, such as punching trees, wooden and stone tools, and things like that. It also makes it so that animals run away when approached, much like a real wild animal would.
- This mod is NOT Forge compatible. Do NOT install Forge alongside this mod, it will not work.
- I suggest you use MCPatcher to install this mod instead of using my installation method defined below.
Realistic Survival Mod Installation:
- Download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.