Realistic Nature Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10 is for those who like a more natural feeling of Minecraft. Precision jumps are a lot harder on leaf blocks now, so be aware when hopping from tree to tree. Much more blocks are yet to come, but here’s an overview of what I already have:
- Realistic oak, dark oak, birch, pine, acacia and jungle tree leaves, all with a distinct leaf pattern and color;
- New grass block texture and model;
- High quality stone blocks (stone, cobblestone, granite, andesite, diorite);
- High quality flowers;
- High quality dirt blocks;
- More to come!
Realistic Nature Resource Pack Installation
- Download Realistic Nature Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!