Realistic Item Drops Mod 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4 gives a very different feeling to your Minecraft experience. Auto-pickup can be disabled requiring players to manually collect items by right clicking them. They can also lay flat on the ground instead of magically hovering in the air. As an added bonus, sprint tossing increasing the distance items can be thrown allowing players to throw items to each other catching them mid-air!
- Items lay flat on the ground
- Manually pick up items with right click
- Sprint toss items further
- Catch items mid air!
- Items float on fluids
- Configs for all of the above
Realistic Item Drops Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.