RealBench Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a Forge mod, which makes vanilla workbenches more usable out-of-box:
- Items don’t drops when you close crafting gui
- Other players can see your crafting process
- Items will be dropped only when someone breaks workbench
Just drop-in this mod to “mods” dir of your Forge-compatible server and see result! Mod not required to be installed on the client side, but it can be installed for fancy item rendering on top of workbench and same behavior in single player mode.
RealBench Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.