RealBench Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 is a Forge mod, which makes vanilla workbenches more usable out-of-box:
- Items don’t drops when you close crafting gui
- Other players can see your crafting process
- Items will be dropped only when someone breaks workbench
RealBench Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.