Real Time Clock Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 displays the system time on the HUD. Things like the position, size, color and 12/24 hour clock format are configurable. The clock display can be toggled with a keybinding (‘c’ by default). Useful if you play in full screen and want to check the time without looking at a phone/watch/clock.
Real Time Clock Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.