Real First-Person Render Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a client-side mod that renders the player’s body when in first-person. Although it may seem similar to the Improved First Person mod, RFPR is coded quite differently. This mod doesn’t require a coremod, and only uses one class file. This makes updating a snap, and allows it to easily be tweaked to work with any version. It also means that there are some inconsistencies; that’s the price you pay for simplicity.
Real First-Person Render Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.