Rarmor The electrical Armor Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds a lot of cool stuff to Minecraft. A little feature is a chainsaw to cut trees immediately, but the main feature is the “Rarmor”, a very strong electric Armor. The Rarmor is upgradable with modules. There is a crafting table, an electric powered furnace and a larger inventory inside. Without other Mods you can produce Energy with the Generator module. A lot of other modules can help to bring you an easy life.
To create the Armor you need a lot of Resources, but it is expensive and you don’t stay at the Crafting Table for hours to craft one thing. Any function of the Armor can only be claimed if you are wearing the whole Armor.
An extra feature is the In-World Tooltips: if you enable it you’ll get extra information about Blocks and Entities.
If you have a Tank or a different Block that contains Fluids or Energy you also get special information about them.
If you need some Recipes use JEI (Just enough Items).
Rarmor The electrical Armor Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.