Ranged Pumps Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds a pump that pumps liquids in a range.
How it works
Place the pump down, apply a redstone signal, and it’ll work.
By default, the pump requires no energy, but the pump can be configured to use RF energy in the config.
The size of the pump’s internal tank is by default 32 buckets, you can increase or decrease this in the config.
The pump will stop running if the internal tank is full.
Right click on the pump to know what it is doing and if it is running.
It’ll pump liquids in a rectangular area 1 block under the pump, the size of this rectangular area can be specified in the config.
The pump will also replace any liquids to stone by default. This can be turned off in the config.
The default range specified in the config is 128 blocks. That means it will search 64 blocks in any direction of the pump.
This is how it will scan for liquids (from the top left to the bottom right):
Each cell starts from one block under the pump to bedrock.
Ranged Pumps Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.